Carnival Time in Catania
Ryanair announce new routes to Lamezia
Show all

How to get residency in Italy

If you plan to stay in Italy longer than three months, then you must make an application for residency. This includes migrant workers and students and, although you won’t receive a certificate of registration, you will get an extended Permesso di Soggiorno document. It is purely a case of making the authorities aware of your extended stay in the country. – See more at: Italy Magazine

Call Now Button